A new Discretionary Grants Scheme has become available for those who were not able to access a grant in the first round of financial aid offered from the Government. This new fund will be provided by Local Authorities for businesses financially struggling. It is discretionary, so not definite, but might be worth investigating for your business.
Eligibility criteria is below:
- Business is based in England;
- has fewer than 50 employees;
- has fixed building costs such as rent;
- was trading on 11 March 2020;
- has been adversely impacted by the coronavirus.
Your business will be exempt from consideration if the following conditions apply:
- Your business is in administration, insolvent or has received a striking-off notice;
- if you’re already claiming funding under another Government Grant Scheme.
Please click on the link below to be taken to the HM Revenue & Customs dedicated web page providing full details as to the necessary qualifications to be considered for this financial aid, alongside other comprehensive information, as well as how to find your relevant Local Authority.
Should you require any further assistance, relating to any of the support provided by the government during this difficult time, please contact a member of our team today on 0208 878 8383