The HMRC Government furlough reclamation portal is now live and open for processing your claim. The active HMRC portal can be accessed here:
In order to process a claim, you will need to provide the following information:
1. Your Government Gateway ID and password.
2. Your employer PAYE reference number.
3. The number of employees being furloughed.
4. National Insurance Numbers for the furloughed employees.
5. Names of the furloughed employees.
6. Payroll/employee number for the furloughed employees (optional).
7. Your Self-Assessment Unique Taxpayer Reference or Corporation Tax Unique Taxpayer Reference or Company Registration Number.
8. The claim period (start and end date).
9. Amount claimed (per the minimum length of furloughing of 3 consecutive weeks).
10. Your bank account number and sort code.
11. Your contact name.
12. Your phone number.
If you have fewer than 100 furloughed staff, you will be asked to enter details of each employee you are claiming for directly into the system — this will include their name, National Insurance number, claim period and claim amount, and payroll/employee number (optional).
You will need to calculate the amount you can claim and HMRC will include help with this calculation. HMRC will retain the right to retrospectively audit all aspects of your claim.
Claims will be paid within 6 working days; you should not contact them unless it is absolutely necessary.
Please let us know if you would like WHA to assist you with this service.